1. Basic policy
The ANB Tokyo website (hereafter “this website”) is managed and operated by Tokyo Art Acceleration (hereafter “we”). When handling the personal information within the scope outlined in Section 2 provided during use of this website, we adhere to strict internal policies about protecting personal information as well as Japanese legal guidelines.
2. Scope of use
3. Why do we use your personal information?
We will use your personal information for the following purposes. If these change, they will be updated here on this website.
1. For providing information and services on this website
2. For contacting website users
3. As data in order to improve our services or analyze how people are using this website
4. For providing information about ANB Tokyo exhibitions and events
5. For providing information about projects organized or co-organized by us
6. For providing to outsourced parties (such as a newsletter-sending service) in order to achieve certain goals
4. Sharing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following cases.
1. When we have your consent
2. When we are obliged to by law
3. When it is necessary in order to protect you, other people, or property from harm, and obtaining your consent is difficult
4. When it is necessary to cooperate with national or regional government organizations, or someone designated by them in carrying out legally recognized duties, and obtaining your consent would obstruct with the execution of those duties
5. When it is necessary in order to improve public health or promote the healthy upbringing of children, and when obtaining your consent is difficult
5. Can I make a request about my personal information?
We accept disclosure requests (including requests to view, correct/update, cease using, and delete your personal information). If you would like to make such a request, please see Section 10 for how to contact us.
6. Access log
This website records user data in an access log. The recorded information includes access time, host name, IP address, referrer (the page from which a user comes to this website), and agent (browser type and version, etc.). This information is used in order to collect data for improving our services or for providing website support or responding to server problems. It is not used for identifying individual users. Moreover, it is never shared with a third party unless permitted by law.
8. How long will we keep your personal information?
If you unsubscribe (deregister) from this website, your personal information will be promptly and safely deleted as long as it is not needed in relation to a legal contract or for other purposes.
This website uses an SSL encryption system for pages (such as the Contact page) that handle users’ personal information.
10. How can I ask questions?
If you would like to ask us any questions about how we use your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.